Eagle Texas, the world’s first Modular Capture Vessel (MCV)
- MVCs operate as normal tankers, but could be deployed for containment services in the event of a deep-water incident
- Built by Drydocks World (Dubai) for Singapore based AET operating in the Gulf of Mexico.
- A first-of-a-kind enhancement project to combine storage with containment
- Incorporate new and emerging technologies
- Enhance safety and efficiency.
- Complete turnkey provision of all vital cables, meeting specifications of oil-resistance, Halogen-Free Fire-Resistance, etc
- 292 km of energy, lighting, instrumentation, communications and control cables were used in the project
- Full Corporate Social Responsibility in keeping the environmental goals of shipbuilders and energy developers.